• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows ~Serch Website for 7.6 with ItemShop~

HeadQuater

Reaction score
Hello Community!:)

I serch for my OT Server (7.6) a website with itemshop! At the moment i have an AAC-Website. And what is 7.6 for a TFS Version, or what does TFS mean :D ?

Thx

TFS = The Forgotten Server

You can't use any AAC, you will have to use one which is compatible with your database schema these are different from server engine to server engine.
I guess you're using Avesta or OTX, there is no published TFS for 7.6 I remember.
Avesta is most common 7.6 server engine while there is not really a good AAC for, maybe someone else can help you more.

well, you can use znote, it will add you the znote row to your database, and you will have to modify the other row names that doesnt fit to the one that your database uses. It has shop systems also.

i recommend you in first instance grab otx(2.x) for what are you looking for... but also you can use othire that have more support here , dont use aveste simce is an outdate piece of stinky sh%t

talking about website the most used i think are znote and geisor
regards

i recommend you in first instance grab otx(2.x) for what are you looking for... but also you can use othire that have more support here , dont use aveste simce is an outdate piece of stinky sh%t

talking about website the most used i think are znote and geisor
regards

First of all, do not trashtalk about OTHire, since it was hard work from many contributors.

About the question: znote ftw!

Kind regards :).

Back