• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Series Movies /game of thrones/walking dead/ breaking bad more.

Tipic

Reaction score
Hellow, I wonder what good series movies you know ? my top list is.

1 - Game of Throne
2 - Walking Dead /Zombies
3 - Breaking Bad
4 - Vikings
4 - Suits
5 - The100
6 - Z Nation /Zombies

Zzzz.....

walking-dead-marathon-zombie-bowl.jpg

Last edited:
Breaking bad
Prison break
Kyle XY
No ordinary family
Under the Dome
Breakout Kings
Vampire Diaries
Dexter
Death note - Anime.
Fringe
Spartacus

It's the ones i can come up with at the moment..

Last edited:
TOP SERIES:

Game of Thrones
Suits
Sons of Anarchy
Californication
Homeland
Spartacus
Terra Nova
Arrow
Prison Break
Vikings
Dexter

Also , an Anime - Sword Art Online that I just started looking at,
Its about an MMORPG Game where you "go into the world" with a 3D Helmet.
The creator then shuts the system and their is no way to logout, if someone removes the helmet the person dies and if you die in the game, you die in the real world to.
The only way to survive and get back to the real world is to beat the game at its 100 lvls where one boss avaits on each level. I strongly recommend it, gives inspirations for projects as well as playing custom otservers. You WILL ENJOY IT unless you don't like Anime/Manga!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

TOP SERIES:

Game of Thrones
Suits
Sons of Anarchy
Californication
Homeland
Spartacus
Terra Nova
Arrow
Prison Break
Vikings
Dexter

Also , an Anime - Sword Art Online that I just started looking at,
Its about an MMORPG Game where you "go into the world" with a 3D Helmet.
The creator then shuts the system and their is no way to logout, if someone removes the helmet the person dies and if you die in the game, you die in the real world to.
The only way to survive and get back to the real world is to beat the game at its 100 lvls where one boss avaits on each level. I strongly recommend it, gives inspirations for projects as well as playing custom otservers. You WILL ENJOY IT unless you don't like Anime/Manga!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Just started watching Sword Art Online, the plot is perfect. Love it already 3 episodes in, thanks mate!

Breaking Bad,
Doctor Who,
Painkiller Jane,
The Office,
Parks and Recreation,

And Sword Art Online/Sword Art Online 2 + Accel World are terrific with a plot related to gaming.

The only thing I don't like is how poorly they ended the first plot (and early), although with a decent plot twist... And I don't like Kirito's harem onwards, it ruined him as a person to me, especially when he doesn't even introduce Asuna as his girlfriend to Sinon in one of the latest eps. Also he doesn't even introduce Egil at all (cuz fuck the tanker/support guy in MMOs, right? lmao). DPS MASTERRACE.
Although I know it was a bit different in the LN, it's still shitty that they didn't include it in the anime.

I felt the same, im stuck! :D

Keep in mind that episode 12-13 if I remember it right is less fighting and more "love/Connection", then it turns on to fight again.
The boss and situation directly after that is insane.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

I just wish in one season they return to Aincrad and beat all 100 floors, it would be epic to see the entire game and all the bosses since the ones shown in first season were insane, especially the Skull Reaper. Will surely be making something like that in Necronia tsk tsk :D

Oh man this is to hard to make a list!!
Shows
Game of Thrones <3
Lost
Vikings
Arrow
The Walking Dead!
Prison Break
Suits
White Collar
Spartacus
and much more xD

Anime
SAO 1/2 <3
Deathnote
Attack on Titian

SAO is so awesome, like just the concept, it's so cool! I loved it when they were Aincrad cause I prefer the awesome fight scenes and it's just more cooler with sword and stuff. I really thought they were going to go through more floors than they did -_- and it would be awesome to see them go through all 100!
SAO 2 is still nice just that I don't like the guns as much, though the fact that Kirito still uses a sword is so badass!

SAO 1= Swords
SAO 2= Guns
SAO 3= ???

I also saw someone make a server an SAO tibia server which I thought was pretty flipping cool, but it wasn't customized and poorly made, but I think a nicely made server could be a lot of fun :p

Edit: amateur spelling errors '-'

Last edited:
Oh man this is to hard to make a list!!
Shows
Game of Thrones <3
Lost
Vikings
Arrow
The Walking Dead!
Prison Break
Suits
White Collar
Spartacus
and much more xD

Anime
SOA 1/2 <3
Deathnote
Attack on Titian

SOA is so awesome, like just the concept, it's so cool! I loved it when they were Aincrad cause I prefer the awesome fight scenes and it's just more cooler with sword and stuff. I really thought they were going to go through more floors than they did -_- would be awesome to see them go through all 100!
SOA 2 is still nice just that I don't like the guns as much, though the fact that Kirito still uses a sword is so badass!
SOA 1= Swords
SOA 2= Guns
SOA 3= ???

It's SAO (for future reference :p), and next season is going to be about Sinon's rehab together with the company in ALO world, so I guess swords + magic. The next arc is going to be Mother's Rosario, which is also set in ALO (I think) and we finally get to see some more Asuna in action :p

PS - There will be boss fights in this next season I think, since they'll be clearing dungeons. Wooohooo!

It's SAO (for future reference :p), and next season is going to be about Sinon's rehab together with the company in ALO world, so I guess swords + magic. The next arc is going to be Mother's Rosario, which is also set in ALO (I think) and we finally get to see some more Asuna in action :p

PS - There will be boss fights in this next season I think, since they'll be clearing dungeons. Wooohooo!
I knew I was spelling something wrong ._. but awesome, can't wait to see Asuna in action again ;3 she doesn't do much in SAO 2 which disappointed me lol.
I think it's cool how the use the term PK (player kill) cause of how it relates to Tibia :p

I knew I was spelling something wrong ._. but awesome, can't wait to see Asuna in action again ;3 she doesn't do much in SAO 2 which disappointed me lol.
I think it's cool how the use the term PK (player kill) cause of how it relates to Tibia :p

Me too. She was amazing in Aincrad and then they turned her into a damsel-in-distress kind of figure, then completely shut her out of the show... like, what the fuck, she's the other main character beside Kirito. Also the orange / red player thing in SAO reminded me of black skulls and red skulls in Tibia :p

1. Supernaturals -- THEE best.
2. Game of thrones
3. Breaking bad
4. The walking dead
5. Prison Break
6. Arrow

1. Supernaturals -- THEE best.
2. Game of thrones
3. Breaking bad
4. The walking dead
5. Prison Break
6. Arrow
damn son supernatural is still out? the plot is so fucked up i dont even know

it startes with the winchesters fucking up something reaaaly hard. in a 20 episode season they fuck shit up in the firs 1-3 episodes, then they have 17 episodes to fix it and some fillers, the last episode they notice they didnt fix shit just fucked it up even more and boom content for next season. like seriously they repeated it this way from season 4 to 9 or wtf they are at right now.

My list:
Lost,
Game of Thrones,
Inujasha,
SaO.

damn son supernatural is still out? the plot is so fucked up i dont even know

it startes with the winchesters fucking up something reaaaly hard. in a 20 episode season they fuck shit up in the firs 1-3 episodes, then they have 17 episodes to fix it and some fillers, the last episode they notice they didnt fix shit just fucked it up even more and boom content for next season. like seriously they repeated it this way from season 4 to 9 or wtf they are at right now.

My list:
Lost,
Game of Thrones,
Inujasha,
SaO.

Yes its a bit weird at the beginning, but they storyline there is insanly good imo.. Its funny, scary( For some) and exciting.. I really enjoy watching that serie, and its the best i have seen. So i recommand it to you guys who are looking for something to watch..! It has 9 seasons already, 10th season in the making.

Back