• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serious BlackSkull Trap [Admins Look]

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been told that there is a way of making ppl black skull.
This is what I've been told, my friend got attacked in thais by some random guy, since my friend was higher lvl he chased him to venore desert, he go trapped in 1 sqm place, after that another guy came with skull lower lvl than the guy who ran to desert, so my friend started to pump him, after few seconds he got a black skull. He didn't even get a white skull, just black skull straight away. Please check this out and fix it.

/\ Next senseless post from a poor kid without childhood.

your friend make black skull bcuz he is no skill like you faggot don't listen to him he is just making propaganda bcuz of losing 10 lvls yesterday fucking rpg player

OFC haha. It's fine they don't have to fix this, but im sure ppl will be mad from this and they could lose many ppl.

2s8sodz.jpg

Wszystko na twoj temat :)

It's helpful if you give us something to go on - such as a character name of someone involved or a victim. Then we can actually check it and see if there is something we can do.

The bug that he was affected by has been fixed, thank you for your report.

Back