• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Serious experienced Gamemaster searching for a job. With good language skills. [App]

Experta

your dream, my reality
Reaction score
Name:
Alexander
---------------------------------------
Sweden
Languages:
Swedish, Spanish, English, Norwegian, Danish and little German.
----------------------------------------
Experience:
I have been playing Tibia since i was 10 years old and i have been staff member in many diffrent servers in my Tibia carrer. I've got much good criticism by players who played on servers where i was in staff.
What can I offer that others can't:
I speak many languages and i think that's very healthy for the server because some players only speak their own language and with me it can be possible that i can understand them. All the languages i wrote in this thread i speak without any problems except German. I've study german in 2 years on school. And now you wonder why i can speak the other languages without any problems. That's because my dad is from Spain and my mother is from Sweden and in the school we learn us English and little German. The languages Norwegian and Danish is very easy to understand thanks to Swedish. And those languages is not a problem for me. I also have very much patience and i can be online very much too.

Now you know a little bit of me and if you want to know anything more please PM me.

I am searching for a job like GM, CM, GOD. If you want me in your server please post a reply or send a mail to the email that i wrote.

Thanks for reading / Alexander

Last edited:
Hey I would like you to come to my server and see what u think, then i'll think about having u staff
on my server :)

Pm if interested.

Who cares about a few language errors - at least he's far more understandable then most of the applications around who don't even use capitals/punctuation.

Thank you, TGYoshi and Mouhzus for supporting me. Peyester, im sending you a Pm right now.

Edited now, I'm sorry for my misstake. English isn't my first or second language.

Back