• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious / Experimental: Wonderful World

Vagabond

Reaction score
Wonderful World OT is going to be a experimental OT that is far removed from the mechanics of Tibia while still maintaining the same basic gameplay.

The goal is to use the 7.6 client and none of CipSoft's sprites. To remove the mechanical nature of gameplay, many source changes will be performed on the server side. The client executable will be mostly untouched.

So, the team I am looking for is as follows (in order of importance):

Spriter - I need people capable of making monsters, scenery, and equipment. Monsters and scenery are the priority as there is already a wealth of equipment sprites available. Spell effects can wait, but if you could contribute those as well it would be most welcome.

Mapper - This is where most projects sink or swim, sadly. In my experience mappers are too creative for their own good and will just map at their own leisure. I am not looking for this. I would rather have a crappy map that is made according to plan than a really good one that is made at the mapper's whim. If you cannot accept harsh words, do not apply.

Scripter - I'm not looking for anything special here. Someone capable of making spells, NPCs, and basic item scripts.

Web Developer - Well, a website is a given. I could do this myself given enough time... but time is something I don't have much of. Strong familiarity with PHP and decent programming conventions (I need the code to be readable so I can change it as needed) required.

Programmer - Wait, what? I'm a pretty damn good programmer. But given personal time constraints, I could use assistance here.

PS: If you're not interested in a project that will charge for special services, you'll be disappointed to know that I intend for this one to do so.

Mostly programming. Also hosting.
Planning everything that needs to be done, managing people, etc.

I can do a little of anything required, but don't have enough time to do it all quick enough for it to pay off. :p

Mostly programming. Also hosting.
Planning everything that needs to be done, managing people, etc.

I can do a little of anything required, but don't have enough time to do it all quick enough for it to pay off. :p

thats so hard to do :eek:

Work 14 hour days on a 7 day on and 2 day off rotation and see how easy that is. :)

Back