• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Serious GM: No Powers Asked

Deagonx

ScapeOT GM
Reaction score
Hello, if you are looking for a mature and not power hungry GM I am your guy.
If you have ever seen one of those threads asking for GMs they are full of applications. It is easy to be a GM, but you want someone who will be active, every day, and actually try.

I do not need any real powers, just a character than can go invisible, teleport to people, and can report.

I speak english as a first language with a very good vocabulary. I am a friendly person and responds maturely when insulted and provoked.

I have been a GameMaster on multiple servers, such as Leftera, and Cylera.

If you are searching for a gamemaster, you may know of the corruption that overcomes many. Human nature, greed, gets the best of us. There is a lot of temptation to use the power given to you for bad purposes. I will not do that, and to become adamant on that point, I do not expect a large array of commands. Something to moderate with, not be a God with.

My MSN is [email protected]

I am looking forward to your reply.
Deagonx

Last edited:
What would you expect in return? Part of the requirements as a CM on FH is good pvp skills for SEC. Special Event Character. Nice items, red skull, serious munchkin bonuses, no retreat. Die in a blaze of glory and drop cool loot.

Well, that does sound like a lot of fun.

I do have a decent amount of PvP as compared to other Knighters, I could easily do a good job letting all the level 3000s bash on me haha.

Like I said, if you don't want me having a character I wont. Same with powers, this is a JOB to me. Not a privilege, not an honor, and not fun

Contact me on MSN if you want to talk.

What would I ask in return? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Bump. Still free.

Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMPing for joy @ less, did you get your FH back or does radium still have it

BUMPing for joy @ less, did you get your FH back or does radium still have it

Not to hijack Deagonx's thread, but Radium's my partner. He's merging his additions back into the current FH dataset, which I never quit working on. It's good this way because I'm loathe to work on PHP and other website stuff, but he seems quite adept at it. But I'm a master with the server backend. Stuff like recompiling the entire tool-chain and all prerequisite libraries for TFS from scratch. Tweaking MariaDB to the max. Also make sure all Lua scripting used is written with good practices and code formatting. I'm also going to negotiate the purchase of the original domain from Menoxcide.

thumbs up for Lessaire and thumbs down for Radium!
ontopic: Still did'nt found anything? Because i know someone wich wants a serious server, and its getting to that, but he's running out of active bot catching GMs, maybe something for you!

Active everyday? Dude.. It's fun to have influence. But seriously, don't waste your life serving other people and not being paid in return. Just saying.

But thats the point, you cant abuse any powers, since you wont have any powers as a GM ;)

Back