• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious project about a Tibia Fansite! [Multi-Staff]

Tanath

Retired from OTFans
Reaction score
Greetings.

I googled around a bit today to see if there was a fansite which had interviews of both known and less known people. I myself and alot of others likes to read interesting Interviews from Cipsoft staff and people who in some way have affected the different worlds which they play on. So i thought to myself, hey, why not get a small crew of dedicated and skilled people to create a OWN fansite!?

This is pretty much in ALPHA stage for the moment, alot will surely change. But if we get the experienced enough staff and everything runs smooth we will aim to become a supported fansite one day.

Alright, the idea is pretty simple, but i wont go into details to much about it here.
The website will be fully or semi-fully customized to fit a game like Tibia, it will contain a bunch of interviews of GM's/CM's and normal people who everyone knows more or less, from various worlds.
There will be a main menu containing all the game worlds for visitors to selected their own world, to read existing interviews or to submit their own ones for the website staff to review and add.

It might not sound much right now, but trust me.. it will be if it goes as i planned.
So basically i will be looking for a few people to put all this together:

• Designers/Graphics Artists "Etheryn" "COOKIE"
  • Coders/Developers "Paxton" "Asprate" "Etheryn"
  • Content Team "Asprate" "Paxton" "Pablol"
  • Support "Asprate" "Pablol"
  • Official Interviewer "Pablol"

Designers/Graphics Artists: Will need to be able and work with various Graphic Softwares to create a fitting website template for the Developers to work with, obviously a Tibia related theme. (Theme is bought and needs editing)

Coders/Developers: They will need to be highly skilled in their area and know what they are doing. To take ideas and visions and form them into something working. Co-operate with the Graphics team to make an idea work. Skills within PHP/HTML and such is vital for this position.

Content Team: This will be 2-3 persons, with a sharp mind and wide imagination. They will come up with refreshing and unique ideas with the head-management for the rest of the team to put into use.

Support: This will contain maybe 3-4 people, all speaking fluent English and a secondary language, most likely their native one. They will be available on the website/forum for the visitors when help is needed. They will also be the ones reviewing all the submitted Interviews and make sure they get uploaded or not.

Official Interviewer: Will contain open minded and devoted, trusted persons that will carry the title as an Official Interviewer. That person is recognized as a staff where ever he goes to interview people and is supported by the whole staff. He/She should be up-to-date about what happens on their own server/servers and know who is in the center of focus at the time being. Being able to perform a detailed and well thought through series of questions.. (Will be tested when applying!)

So now, are you devoted enough, interested in Tibia fansites and to help start a own one? Go ahead and apply!

Send me an e-mail to: [email protected]
Include some of the following:
  • Full name and where you live.
  • Your age.
  • Nickname on OTFans/OTLand along with your Tibia name.
  • The position you are looking for, provided with some real evidence/samples of your work or what you can do.
  • Have you been working with anything similar before.
  • And ofcourse a way to contact you.

Last edited:
Welcome to Asprate, who will join our coder team and be the head developer.

Hello there,
I would like to look forward into the graphic design position.

Name: Jacob
Experience: 4 years.
Programs: FireWorks, Photoshop
E-mail/MSN: [email protected]

Sort of new to otland if you can not tell by my post count..

Samples:
(Pm me for some)

Edit:
Sent e-mail.

Last edited:
Name: Juniinho
Experience: 3 years. and 4 years.
Programs: RME MAPA EDITOR
~ Mapping

Guys, stick to the topic please. This is NOT about an OT server..
It's an idea to create a real Tibia fansite, read before you post.

Xantia Jamieson

Full name and where you live.
Xantia Jamieson, Stockholm, Sweden.

Your age.

Nickname on OTFans/OTLand along with your Tibia name.

Xantia (Otland), Xantiahlian (Antica) was deleted in 2007 for innactivity.

The position you are looking for, provided with some real evidence/samples of your work or what you can do.

Well i'm quite fascinated by this thread, so i will be applying for multiple jobs, samples of my work can be obtained via msn.

Designers/Graphics Artists - I'm very savvy when it comes to graphical design, I tend to hang around website design and designing advertisements or sprite icons. I enjoy the smaller types of work (Not designing a whole template).

Content Team - I've studied journalism, however dropped out due to it not being what i expected it to be. Thus i have a great knowledge of writing Articles, such as their structure and also grammatical structure. I'm a very open minded person, thinking outside the box whenever a circumstance appears.

Support - I am fluent in English / Swedish / French and also a hint of Singaporian. I'm currently working as IT support at a local ISP (Internet Service Provider) dealing with troubleshooting issues. I'm basically online 14-16 hour's a day depending on special event's or family functions.

Have you been working with anything similar before.

Yes! I had my own fansite open in 2007 but we went down due to only having 3-4 active users it wasn't worth my time or effort. I'm familiar with this type of work, so it should be fairly simple for me to help out /learn faster.

And ofcourse a way to contact you.

I'm online practically 24/7, however if i'm not a simple visitors message on the forums will get me on.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Name: My name is Joakim (called Jocke) and i live in Sweden.
Nickname: OTFans/Land JoccE, In-game name: Currently i'm playing on a 64 ED Named Saer on Berylia.
Position: I'm applying for the Support position, i got a lot of knowledge in Tibia and Computers, i'm on my Last year education myself on Computers and basic programming.
Earlier Work: I was a staff of TibiaML (An Tibia Fansite) a year ago.
Contact: If you want to contact me PM and i will send you my MSN (Won't give it out for everyone for some reasons)

Your age.
The position you are looking for, provided with some real evidence/samples of your work or what you can do.

Hello, my name is Riad, and I come from Sweden, Stockholm. I am 14 years old, and born in the month of Augusti. My nickname for both OTland & OTfans, is Cirtaboy. And my ingame name is Von'Hippe.

I am currently looking for applying for multiple positions. Those are either for the Support, or the Content team. I have experience in both of them, and you would be able to see that if you were friend with me. In my freetime, I usualy write ideas for OTservers, and come up with some for OTservers. I also write reviews for different PSP and PC games in my free time, at different forums.

-If you are interested, then please don't hesitate to send me a PM, or a message to my MSN: [email protected]

* Henrik / Småland/Reftele
* Haard / Aztec Morfine
* Official Interviewer
* Not realy, Was 150ek on Valoria. So got good connections to Seniors/Tutors
* MSN/TELEPHONE/Email

* Henrik / Småland/Reftele
* Haard / Aztec Morfine
* Official Interviewer
* Not realy, Was 150ek on Valoria. So got good connections to Seniors/Tutors
* MSN/TELEPHONE/Email

Denied.

Hello, my name is Riad, and I come from Sweden, Stockholm. I am 14 years old, and born in the month of Augusti. My nickname for both OTland & OTfans, is Cirtaboy. And my ingame name is Von'Hippe.

I am currently looking for applying for multiple positions. Those are either for the Support, or the Content team. I have experience in both of them, and you would be able to see that if you were friend with me. In my freetime, I usualy write ideas for OTservers, and come up with some for OTservers. I also write reviews for different PSP and PC games in my free time, at different forums.

-If you are interested, then please don't hesitate to send me a PM, or a message to my MSN: [email protected]

Possible, need to think about it.

Name: My name is Joakim (called Jocke) and i live in Sweden.
Nickname: OTFans/Land JoccE, In-game name: Currently i'm playing on a 64 ED Named Saer on Berylia.
Position: I'm applying for the Support position, i got a lot of knowledge in Tibia and Computers, i'm on my Last year education myself on Computers and basic programming.
Earlier Work: I was a staff of TibiaML (An Tibia Fansite) a year ago.
Contact: If you want to contact me PM and i will send you my MSN (Won't give it out for everyone for some reasons)

Denied, do not like the behavior i have seen on OTFans.

Xantia Jamieson, Stockholm, Sweden.

Your age.

Xantia (Otland), Xantiahlian (Antica) was deleted in 2007 for innactivity.

Well i'm quite fascinated by this thread, so i will be applying for multiple jobs, samples of my work can be obtained via msn.

Designers/Graphics Artists - I'm very savvy when it comes to graphical design, I tend to hang around website design and designing advertisements or sprite icons. I enjoy the smaller types of work (Not designing a whole template).

Content Team - I've studied journalism, however dropped out due to it not being what i expected it to be. Thus i have a great knowledge of writing Articles, such as their structure and also grammatical structure. I'm a very open minded person, thinking outside the box whenever a circumstance appears.

Support - I am fluent in English / Swedish / French and also a hint of Singaporian. I'm currently working as IT support at a local ISP (Internet Service Provider) dealing with troubleshooting issues. I'm basically online 14-16 hour's a day depending on special event's or family functions.

Yes! I had my own fansite open in 2007 but we went down due to only having 3-4 active users it wasn't worth my time or effort. I'm familiar with this type of work, so it should be fairly simple for me to help out /learn faster.

I'm online practically 24/7, however if i'm not a simple visitors message on the forums will get me on.

Thank you for your time.

I would like to talk some more to you, looking promising but having doubts due to your young age. You will also need to be active on Tibia for 2 of the positions you are applying for.

Hello there,
I would like to look forward into the graphic design position.

Name: Jacob
Experience: 4 years.
Programs: FireWorks, Photoshop

Sort of new to otland if you can not tell by my post count..

Samples:
(Pm me for some)

Edit:
Sent e-mail.

Looks promising, you might get a work as designer. Will need to think about it and talk to you some more.

Will need you to e-mail me some work you have done, preferably tibia related and fitting to this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: David
Experience: I have been a citizen of Tibia since Open Tibia first was released as well as Tibia in 7.1. I have had some of my own personal websites previously in the years.
Programs: Photoshop
E-mail/MSN: You can find it at my profile page here, at OTLand.

Also;
I would like to apply for both Designer & Content team. I have a great imagination as well as my English being fluent. I could also be the head editor for the website to make sure there are no grammer mistakes etc. I will show you some of my work soon.

Heres something I created in around 10 minutes.. I'll do alot better for the banner, of course, if you don't think it looks decent, I'll create another..
ok5w5w.jpg

Regards,
Three.

Last edited:
Name: David
Experience: I have been a citizen of Tibia since Open Tibia first was released as well as Tibia in 7.1. I have had some of my own personal websites previously in the years.
Programs: Photoshop
E-mail/MSN: You can find it at my profile page here, at OTLand.

Also;
I would like to apply for both Designer & Content team. I have a great imagination as well as my English being fluent. I could also be the head editor for the website to make sure there are no grammer mistakes etc. I will show you some of my work soon.

Heres something I created in around 10 minutes.. I'll do alot better for the banner, of course, if you don't think it looks decent, I'll create another..
ok5w5w.jpg

Regards,
Three.

The example you provided is poorly done and I would like to see some better example of what you can do.. I'm not impressed sofar. :)

As for the content position, I will think about it.

Back