• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious project about a Tibia Fansite! [Multi-Staff]

@Mizo, the point is that you should be able to make your OWN stuff. Not just ripping something you find on google and add some ugly looking font on it.

Besides, what the hell does a nuclear sign has to do with tibia?

Denied.

Denied, do not like the behavior i have seen on OTFans.

WTF? What behavior..? on OTFans i've always been the one helping noobs.. Making tutorials to help then start and some months ago i lived in the Support channel

How can that be bad behavior?

@Mizo, the point is that you should be able to make your OWN stuff. Not just ripping something you find on google and add some ugly looking font on it.

Besides, what the hell does a nuclear sign has to do with tibia?

You dont have to be so rude, I'm just trying to help, I dont even want the position anymore.

Here's another one:
4h3ac0.png

You dont have to be so rude, I'm just trying to help, I dont even want the position anymore.

Here's another one:
4h3ac0.png

Im not rude, im honest. And yet again, you take a picture and just add some text. No further comments..

@Sam, try to read everything i said. Besides it's nothing disrespectful in wanting mature staff who can handle things without starting to act like a baby. Thats why i questioned his/her age. :) Calm down

@Xantia, I'll have a look and ask the rest of the team later. Im busy atm..

Welcome to Etheryn as our head Graphics designer.

Last edited:
Looks like a great project, but I don't think you will be supported by cip, there are like 20 other fansites ;p don't think they need more ^^

WTF? What behavior..? on OTFans i've always been the one helping noobs.. Making tutorials to help then start and some months ago i lived in the Support channel

How can that be bad behavior?

the "what the F**k" and questioning in such a rude way, is probably what hes talking about.

Looks promising, you might get a work as designer. Will need to think about it and talk to you some more.

My work is mid-evil and modernized,
Some stuff you can expect is this, its not much, because i had to do it before school, 20 minutes.. So here is a temp banner:

Img Dimensions (800x175)px.

Image displays the following:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Mapping (not by be, belongs to saga project),

[*]Color enhancement,

[*]Color Displacement,

[*]Bordering,

[*]Reflect & Fading properties,

[*]Bubbling,

[*]And Text editing.

[/LIST]

Solid Black Border:
20gcoif.jpg

Styled/Colored Border:
banner1r.png

Last edited:
Looks like a great project, but I don't think you will be supported by cip, there are like 20 other fansites ;p don't think they need more ^^

I challenge you to find a similar fansite. :)
Just because there are a couple supported fansites doesn't mean a unique one wont get their attention :) I wouldn't start this if i didn't knew it had potential.

And welcome to our next staff, Paxton as a PHP coder and head coder. Also, Pablol from OTFans will join us as an Official Interviewer. :)

My work is mid-evil and modernized,
Some stuff you can expect is this, its not much, because i had to do it before school, 20 minutes.. So here is a temp banner:

Img Dimensions (800x175)px.

Image displays the following:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Mapping (not by be, belongs to saga project),

[*]Color enhancement,

[*]Color Displacement,

[*]Bordering,

[*]Reflect & Fading properties,

[*]Bubbling,

[*]And Text editing.

[/LIST]

Solid Black Border:
20gcoif.jpg

Styled/Colored Border:
banner1r.png

Nice, can you do buttons? Some stylish type.. medium dark

Nice, can you do buttons? Some stylish type.. medium dark

sure can. give me a moment to open up photoshop :p

big, small, round, block, square, rectangle, what type of button exactly though?

335fgn4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will consult with the head designer tomorrow and direct him to this thread. If he approves you will be hired.

:thumbup:
Nice to know,
I didn't really know what to do as buttons with design are quite
hard for tibia based websites, i went for a wood grain/modern text look, and i think i executed it quite well..

One of the reasons i was interested in this, is because i knew it would make me a better Artist, and would improve my skills in photoshop, I like growing, and learning what i can do, since there is nothing you can not do :D

Tanath i guess you can see some examples of my work, below. It's mainly photoshopping + article writing i guess that i'm trying to point out.

http://otland.net/f136/xantias-basic-mountain-tutorial-56203/#post570557

I'm sorry but this has nearly nothing to do with the job your applying for. We will not need your service, but thanks for applying. :)

Finally we have all spoken as a group and started planning and handing out assignments, this project is starting to take shape.

I'm sorry but this has nearly nothing to do with the job your applying for. We will not need your service, but thanks for applying. :)

Finally we have all spoken as a group and started planning and handing out assignments, this project is starting to take shape.

Do you have a private ventrilo, that we can speak on,
as a team?

Back