• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious project about a Tibia Fansite! [Multi-Staff]

I've received alot of applications and most people seem really positive about this. However all can't be accepted as i need to be picky and only choose the ones I think would fit the best in our team.

Here is a little teaser that our head designer has been working on, it's still missing some things but its an start :peace:

So keep those applications rolling in as we are still looking for competent experienced and reliable staff members! :)

2r3jva9.jpg

Heres a banner..

I already sent you an email but you why didn't you answer it?

If i haven't answered anyone it means you weren't accepted. Those who we were interested in got a response :)

@Archez, accept my msn invite ASAP!
(Anyone who knows him tell him about this.)

Atleast you know its going to be fail with such staff.

Edit:
Not talking about you.

Last edited:
Still looking for another graphics artist who could help edit a few things that our main designer weren't able to.

So are you experienced enough, don't hesitate to contact me.

2gvvqet.png

A submittion for a server.
It's decent, though I could do some minor things for the website if needed.

Thank you, for your post about my application.
I hope you will change your mind, and find me very promising...

damn, guess i was rejected.
/sadface oh teh well. xD

Just as master-m said.

TBH Your disrespectful, your ignorant and a complete asshole. Yes, you have talent. But when your hiring once you look at the age, you already know the answer. You told a guy who is 16, thats he's at a young age? LOL. Then you consider someone who is 15.. lol!!! What are you looking for? People with big names looking to kiss someones ass. Come on...

Your a true boss, you have the qualities, I must say. <3 (If you don't get this joke your an idiot.)

P.S This thread shouldn't even be open because it's an illegal thread. It's not an open-tibia based SERVER. It's another fansite, and it's disrespectful to Otland. Also, go back to Shitty Otfans. You belong there.

Laughing my fawking arse off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Why do you take ZoOorO's avatar? :eek:

Just as master-m said.

TBH Your disrespectful, your ignorant and a complete asshole. Yes, you have talent. But when your hiring once you look at the age, you already know the answer. You told a guy who is 16, thats he's at a young age? LOL. Then you consider someone who is 15.. lol!!! What are you looking for? People with big names looking to kiss someones ass. Come on...

Your a true boss, you have the qualities, I must say. <3 (If you don't get this joke your an idiot.)

P.S This thread shouldn't even be open because it's an illegal thread. It's not an open-tibia based SERVER. It's another fansite, and it's disrespectful to Otland. Also, go back to Shitty Otfans. You belong there.

Didn't you get your vitamins today?
FYI, this has nothing to do with anything competitive against OTLand at all. If you haven't got it yet, its a Tibia FANSITE!

But thanks for the bump. :)
We are still looking for some interviewers

Well, i was the only person who applied with some decent graphic art,
that could apply to this, I truly had no competition.

Actually, you were 1 out of 13 who have applied for that position with some descent work :p Just that most people did what it said in first post and sent me an e-mail. And we have still a few to go through and look at.
This got more attention that I ever hoped for, which is inspiring.

I will be gone this weekend and not able to work on the project, nor to answer applications that are rolling it. But first thing Monday morning i will answer the one's that are left.

if you call it tibianarbs.com ill gladly do designs for ya, I even made a quick sig for it lol.

68entj.gif

if you call it tibianarbs.com ill gladly do designs for ya, I even made a quick sig for it lol.

68entj.gif

Sorry but that one is just annoying to the eyes, and the name has nothing to do with the general content of the site.

No thanks :)

Back