• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious project about a Tibia Fansite! [Multi-Staff]

Lol it was a joke lighten up, I will freelance for ya if you do need anything though.

Haha that sig was epic >< put a time on the zoom blur though or whatever one you did, that thing messed with my eyes... >,<

lol it was suppose to. Just a joke. I'll make a real one for your fansite if you want.

Cookie, since our secondary designer never logs on msn you have the chance to join the team and take his place.

Im just still not convinced about your skills.. we need 2 menus for the site, to the left as you can see in the preview. There should be a main one with a style, similar to tibia.com but still a own version, some sweet buttons possibly. It HAS to fit with the rest of the design and be able to expand diogonal, should also have a minor transparent background/menu box with rounded edges, im thinking small chains or something.

Under that it should have a similar menu, fitting for affiliates.

Show me some preview of this.. you're allowed to use own ideas aslong as it contains the things we want. If I like it and think it will work you have your place as a staff. And for the example you can use the preview image i posted earlier to work on, I don't want to send you the PSD file until i know if you got it or not :)

@Cookie, you have until tomorrow. Then we get another one to help us.. I think 3 days is more than enough for a small job like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cookie, you have until tomorrow. Then we get another one to help us.. I think 3 days is more than enough for a small job like that.

you could have pm'ed me, i did not know until just now
9:34pm [EST]

Tanaths_Template_Links By: C00KIE: Theres the .PSD file, it contains everything you need to setup the dropdown menu boxes.

Heres a "PNG" file of it-

The side links such as articles will look better once theres more to offer-
like sublinks and other menus, i duplicated them down just so you could see how it would look basically once theres more things.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cookie, if you did that on your own i have to say it's quite nice.
I'll show it to the others and if they give the thumbs up I will let you know.. keep yourself updated looking here :thumbup:

@Cookie, if you did that on your own i have to say it's quite nice.
I'll show it to the others and if they give the thumbs up I will let you know.. keep yourself updated looking here :thumbup:

i only had a little bit of time -- i meen honestly i can do
much better on detailing and other stuff --

i organized the psd so you can edit the stuff inside there.

Ill set this as auto update for me, and sorry about the blurr'ed parts of the image, i didnt have the psd's background sort of texture to work with so had to darken and lighten blur-copy and paste random lines to try to even it out etc.

Cookie, send me your msn through a PM and write some stuff about yourself again. I lost the one you sent..

You're in the staff.

Tell me if you're still looking for interviewers or support members preferably, I might apply :)

if you keep deleting my posts you can kiss that goodbye

Lol!

@Etheryn, how do i keep in contact with you guys about this..

I mean i haven't received an invite on msn or anything..
Tanath seems to be on briefly like once a week.

Sorry Cookie, we have been kinda busy lately. Adding you now..
A complete new fansite template is made, and NO I wont spoil it :)
But we are sure happy to have Etheryn with us, this one rocks even more than the earlier one i posted.

Our coders will start working with it shortly.

@Nikolas, did you sell your Secura account? Because i tried talking to you and you kept acting like an ass. If you did Im not gonna let you join. And be nice to my doggy Etheryn!

@Macaronie, yes. Possibly in a far far future once we get supported and big we'll get some translators and work on some new languages. But there really isn't any need for that on our planning list for a good while.. time will tell.

Sorry Cookie, we have been kinda busy lately. Adding you now..
A complete new fansite template is made, and NO I wont spoil it :)
But we are sure happy to have Etheryn with us, this one rocks even more than the earlier one i posted.

Our coders will start working with it shortly.

@Nikolas, did you sell your Secura account? Because i tried talking to you and you kept acting like an ass. If you did Im not gonna let you join. And be nice to my doggy Etheryn!

@Macaronie, yes. Possibly in a far far future once we get supported and big we'll get some translators and work on some new languages. But there really isn't any need for that on our planning list for a good while.. time will tell.

lol =*

Oh mii god, can't to 'waste' 2 minutes reading what this thread all about?
Lazy bones, gtfo.

Back