• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Serious project needing hoster!

Luciano

Reaction score
Since i've heard all know forgotten legend map, its easy so.
Its a forgottenl map, no, not those fucking 8.5
a NEW, with hp boster, mana boster, mana ring, hp ring, ozzo booster, mega sd, rich set upgrader, troy set, troy set upgrader, and much more! (im working on more atm)
Need a hoster without lag! Please a serious one! One guy stole my map ¬¬ lol but wasnt full like its now muahahaha i've maped quests that there arent in his map.
If you have a good pc and internet post here or pm me.

EDIT:
Hoster would get 50% donations paypal.
Negociable.

I can host you if you got anything unique, as far as I remember forgotten legend was leaked.

Dedicated, shared 100mbit. Machine specs as-needed.

unique huh? what do you think by unique... that others dont have? huh huh huh let me think muahaha atm im maping lol

hauhsuh it have
2 kinds of vip ;)
vip
mega vip (3x price of vip)
lol but ill make more monsters etcs

@up
But you have 2 posts and you don't have any reputation.
@topic
Stian is hosting 2 servers for me, he is recommended!!!

Haha D:

I think I am the only one with the original forgottenL files. (Like source code)

(I created ForgottenL). :p Forgottenl.hopto.org is registered to me.

But I took server files from Omar, and I build ForgottenL server for Omar and not myself.

As far as I remember forgotten legend was leaked.

I guess Omar is pretty noob, he managed to get his server hacked. He denied my recommended suggestions to secure his server, like using unprotected Gesior ACC without any web knowledge at all, leaving phpmyadmin public to everyone and such things.

So yeah, it was leaked. However no source code was included, the exe was from an old distribution, thus upgraded using the exe from forgottenserver. But its not perfect.

But even ForgottenL original files was rather unstable. I'm sure it has been modified a lot since I worked with it.

Last edited:
Well, i posted this on April, i got a chance with Stian, my server fail. I wont be giving any shit more to this project. I was sooo exited but since it fail ;/...
Thanks for help of all,
Luciano

Sparkle Geforce GTX 460 1GB HDMI
Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 2TB
Corsair 8192MB DDR3
Gigabyte - Socket AM3 - ATX AMD 890FX
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Black Edition 3GHz
Chassi Antec LanBoy Air
Lenovo ThinkPad DVD Burner Ultrabay Slim Drive
LG Intern Blu-Ray Brännare 10x

Sparkle Geforce GTX 460 1GB HDMI
Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 2TB
Corsair 8192MB DDR3
Gigabyte - Socket AM3 - ATX AMD 890FX
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Black Edition 3GHz
Chassi Antec LanBoy Air
Lenovo ThinkPad DVD Burner Ultrabay Slim Drive
LG Intern Blu-Ray Brännare 10x

O RLY?
Comp. Specs are important, but COnection are more.
Btw my pc is better and graphic card isnt that important lolz
Look mine pc :
one graphic card that i wasted freaking 700$ to play TIBIA (2gb)
3.750 gbs total.
6gb ram ddr3 (will upgrade to 12, when i travel to Disney lol :p)
Motherboard: Asus Rampage II Extreme - Core i7 2.66 (thinking about buy or the 2.8~or the 3.0 when i travel too)
and other stuff i dont remember rofl :F
oh power supply Corsair 1000w Hx Professional Edition
btw i dont need a hoster :f project fail

Back