• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Serious project.

spyk3z

Theós:Undying
Reaction score
Only apply if you're a decent mapper. From the US, CA, or EU. Over the age of 20.

You should expand your thread with information about the assignment and you'll get more applicants.

Last edited:
What makes you think that someone with the maturity of a 20(+) year old would apply for a one sentence project thread?
Because it's a serious project, duuh

maxresdefault.jpg

And it's a one sentence because that's all that's needed, People who apply would be sent the proper info, etc etc.

Anyone who is 14 or older can legally work in the USA. Why these requirements? are you going to add them to your payroll?
Depending on the size of your business as well as your employees work status, you might have to pay taxes on that employee not just payment for services rendered and possibly provide healthcare insurance under the new mandate The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).

But if your not going to employ them but rather contract work out then it shouldn't matter what age they are or where they are from.

Anyone who is 14 or older can legally work in the USA. Why these requirements? are you going to add them to your payroll?
Depending on the size of your business as well as your employees work status, you might have to pay taxes on that employee not just payment for services rendered and possibly provide healthcare insurance under the new mandate The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).

But if your not going to employ them but rather contract work out then it shouldn't matter what age they are or where they are from.
Yes, and yes. I just like hiring people I can connect with, Makes everything easier. I take it this was the wrong place to post this.

Yes, and yes. I just like hiring people I can connect with, Makes everything easier. I take it this was the wrong place to post this.
No this was the right place to post this, I guess you don't read your own thread responses.

If you pay me by the hour, I'll map for you - sent you some examples in PM.

Only apply if you're a decent mapper. From the US, CA, or EU. Over the age of 20.
Why only US, EU & Canada? Why not 'North America' - don't apply to this racist retard unless your charging him a good amount.

The fact that you said EU which has Spain, speaking same language as Mexico, Spanish. Why not just say North America?

Why only US, EU & Canada? Why not 'North America' - don't apply to this racist retard unless your charging him a good amount.

The fact that you said EU which has Spain, speaking same language as Mexico, Spanish. Why not just say North America?

Maybe cuz he just doesnt want to coop with ppl from Mexico? Or law is too complicated?

Back