• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serious proposition.

What do you think?

• Yes, I want new server

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, it's good now

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

still not

Reaction score
Hi.
Im thinking about Shadow. There is 1500-1800 players everyday, all exp places are full of bots etc.
My idea is: make new server, everything the same like on Shadow. Allow transfer (like on Lunar, not too much money, items etc) from Shadow to this server and from this server to Shadow, but every two weeks, month or something like that.
If you want to troll just go away. Its serious thread and I hope @Mark @Hani will check it.
Regards.

Mark and Hani already said 1 million times THERE WON'T BE ANY NEW SERVER. Jesus christ stop with these threads

We've received this proposition before and I'll give you the same response as people have been given before.

Currently, neither Mark or I have time to maintain a new server. If you feel that there are too much players on ShadowCores, you could always try out LunarForce.

Last edited:
We've received this proposition before and I'll give you the same response as people have been given before.

Currently, either Mark or I have time to maintain a new server. If you feel that there are too much players on ShadowCores, you could always try out LunarForce.
Don't have time or you do?

A new server, which is alrdy made and no one joined aka lunarforce there are max 250 ppl and 40% brazil at rpg mode 60% waiting on the wait list for some wars,
example fatima ? kick her from serv what do she do with her fuckign 580+ loging in exp loggout and collect rares.
you should focus on lunarforce and make it great if you got your time.
since many ppl posted good ideas in forums of lunarforce.

Im agree about making new server with same pvp as shadowcores but skills rate should be some lower.
There is not much fun atm on shadowcores
/ Revolution dominando
msg me for battle if want :)

^ Beware community, Language & Grammar police Mr. Prevail is on his correcting-spree!

PS. Read through your messages twice before sending them!!

Yours sincerely,
Nemo Vincelli

^ Beware community, Language & Grammar police Mr. Prevail is on his correcting-spree!

PS. Read through your messages twice before sending them!!

Yours sincerely,
Nemo Vincelli
Nie Znam...

Go play rl tibia kkkk each server with 200players or less most respaw free kkkk

would be fun one non pvp server with xp and without low transfer it ruins everything :)

The game map is not made to support 1500-1800 players... Why do you think in Aurora u have to wait to enter when there're like 1000 ppl?

Back