• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn how many pathetic kids crying over the new ot version. Just cant live without your bots, huh? So glad i started playing years before there was anything called bots..

lol? crying without bots bitch please why waste time botting on an OT when i could just get a few sds and take levels quicker u fucktard

HAHAHA Talaturen goes at overdrive XD
Kiel him! KIEL HIM!

maybe they made the Apocalypse boss after Talaturen be cause when he ends stuff it is total destruction & ownage.

you guys are really noobish if you think their is no bots for the test server, NG dosent have a working test server version but some other bots did make it.

lol? crying without bots bitch please why waste time botting on an OT when i could just get a few sds and take levels quicker u fucktard

Yea, you go and get some sds for your knight, and go take levels quicker than those botting mines.. :thumbup:
Whos the fucktard here, eh? Now go hide under a rock until you die.

go back playing BR-EXPANDO 9999999999999999999999999x
rotfl3d xDDD! br expando?

@topic
Eh, there is still alot of work before launching 8.4 server for real. Now I think that this is some kind of showoff, to see WTF, and what's new is waiting for us in 8.4 Tibia WINTER update.

Last edited:
rotfl3d xDDD! br expando?

@topic
Eh, there is still alot of work before launching 8.4 server for real. Now I think that this is some kind of showoff, to see WTF, and what's new is waiting for us in 8.4 Tibia summer update.

Actually, 8.4 is gonna be a Winter Update. ^_^

Code:
Last edited by Hermes; Today at 13:06.

Haha...

Yea, you go and get some sds for your knight, and go take levels quicker than those botting mines.. :thumbup:
Whos the fucktard here, eh? Now go hide under a rock until you die.

LoL? for my knight? ur a dumb ass
Name: Taealmighty
Sex: male
Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 58
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Dec 04 2008, 01:30:02
Account Status: Premium Account

@tala
close thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.