• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serko/Szady/Kaplar

^ Enough said mano

Estes putos polacos nao sabem quem nos samos, em guerra matavamos essa merda toda :D
tu saves navid aver cuando vuelves como skeon,killian.. que cada 5 wars una es decente solo... :( con la mierda aval.

^ Enough said mano

Estes putos polacos nao sabem quem nos samos, em guerra matavamos essa merda toda :D

All I know they were selling supplies to Nazi German during II WW, and they did it 75 years ago, not 500

First of all its Portuguese, and it isnt any close to Spanish, Back to ur spanish teams since ur trash like them kkr retard
i know its portuguese and when i went to Brazil they explained me Br its from Portuguese language ;) and portuguese language its similar of spanish language

lol navid i didnt insult or something like that to u can be angry with me..xd

compare portugal with brazil is like compare england to the US, spain to argentina, France with senegal, Russia with Ukraine and so on ...i play tibia but i was also a good student i never let tibia make me a fool in rl some people here are just retarded in rl even tho they can throw some sd´s in this game

compare portugal with brazil is like compare england to the US, spain to argentina, France with senegal, Russia with Ukraine and so on ...i play tibia but i was also a good student i never let tibia make me a fool in rl some people here are just retarded in rl even tho they can throw some sd´s in this game
i only compare it on language, i know it hasgot lot of diferences but the ppl of portugal who emigrate to brazil they taked his language

Br-similar than spanish =)

it isnt .

i can only understand spanish because sometimes i play with spanish ppl and because i had spanish lessons in my school for like one year . Before that, i could not understand spanish and i know that spanish people can not understand portuguese because when i traveled to Madrid people couldnt understand me and my portuguese is pure so the br portuguese and all the other portuguese derivations like the ones you can find in angola, timor, guine, china, india, brazil, luxembourg etc are a little bit harder to understand even tho they sound clean and easy to most portuguese speakers but not to spanish

Last edited:
br/pt all same.. look at navid.. looks like a portugese plays like a br kkkkkk

s2 mano

Back