• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seron's mapping Thread

SeRoN

Banned User
Reaction score
when angels cry, when birds don't fly, When Blood
Well. i had some free time today and i was bored. so i thought why don't i play for a while in My RME.
Then I Made This: before i put it in here i will rate myself . i think 3/10
still a rookie :p

2h2jo90.jpg

So what do you think ?

I like your tower little bit, you could have customised it a bit. Looks very simple, rest doesnt match with it. Use new borders, the one you use is old.

You used wrong trunks? Right click trunk and click raw, the other trunks that match are there. Nb for someone who isn't a mapper :)

Your tree is bugged, you have to use the ID: 4035 and 4036 and not only 4037. Your Nature is a bit too smapped with Flowers. Use Bushed and Trees.Check some Nature Tutorials:b the rest is ok;b

edit: spammed*

Last edited:
Your tree is bugged, you have to use the ID: 4035 and 4036 and not only 4037. Your Nature is a bit too smapped with Flowers. Use Bushed and Trees.Check some Nature Tutorials:b the rest is ok;b

i'm happy for your comment, i've made this thread in the first place for comments, huh.
i want so know your opinion even what is good and what is bad in my mapping :p, and then change to be better..

Back