• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server 0.2.5

oOIOo

HetZera.Net
Reaction score
after Long search i found that 0.2.5 server 8.5 dont have crash noOne said that he got crash with it

Then if it's possible :
Can anyone make to me version of 0.2.5 server 8.5 with globalevents cuz it dont have and i have scripts need global or i post the scripts here and u help me to make it 0.2.5 from 0.3.5?

after Long search i found that 0.2.5 server 8.5 dont have crash noOne said that he got crash with it

Then if it's possible :
Can anyone make to me version of 0.2.5 server 8.5 with globalevents cuz it dont have and i have scripts need global or i post the scripts here and u help me to make it 0.2.5 from 0.3.5?

All Globalevents Can Be Loaded And Used From All Versions. Downloading A New Client Is Easy... If You Want Me To Turn It 8.54 Just PM Me With Server File..

All Globalevents Can Be Loaded And Used From All Versions. Downloading A New Client Is Easy... If You Want Me To Turn It 8.54 Just PM Me With Server File..

Ty for info, your wrong.

@Thread
Some npc with onThink is the noob way I know ;S sry, I don't have pro way.

Back