• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server 10.31 for people 8.6

psilocibe

Reaction score
Hello. I have a 10.31 server as I do for people with 8.6 clients can enter? This is possible?

You would have to make a crazy version of TFS and not use any new features that were introduced after 8.6.

(Basically you'd have to send 10.31 info to the 10.31 clients and 8.6 info to the 8.6 clients)
It would be possible but... why?!?

Population of otservlist now here are + -20 234 players online

90% of play 8.6.

If 8.6 is not very difficult one OTServer survive.

If you make a fun server, no matter what client version, people will play it.
Disagree, 10.31+ Only with global map but nobody plays. And global map sucks. In addition to needing an expensive and powerful dedicated, a good team is necessary. I prefer 400 bots online even 90%, of which 40 real players.

Not ,not is possible.. why have diferent sistems in clients and changed sprites ,.dat ,etc.. so not is same version u can use a new sistems in old client

You can create client 10.31 with your IP redirected and don't need use IPChanger but not is possible players join with client 860 to 10.31 lol

Back