• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server alpha- testing

Gryffian

ununderstandable
Reaction score
(not advertisement)
Hello, I am going to create a new server, and i have a lot made already. Now I want to test it out, how everything works before it will start officially. So my question is if you would like to test it.
Your job would be to: Play, Test, give me feedback, and post bugs here. I will really appreciate your work.
Some information:
Server theme - medium-high rates, teleports, fun places, half-war.
Map - Partially own map, and partially copied and edited other maps.
Client - 8.60

If you would like to test it please tell me in this thread before you create a character and log in. :)
Otland Nick:
Ingame Nick:
Any information?:
It's now on hamachi because of my router which causes problems when portforwarding.
WEBSITE (You need to be connected to hamachi) http://5.82.35.224/?subtopic=latestnews
Hamachi name: hundered (password is not needed)
IP: 5.82.35.224
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6
Warning! You may encounter problems loggining in first try, it is because of my firewall, i have to accept your try.

People testing now:
Noone? :(

People who already helped:
Noone? :(

Last edited:
Otland Nick: GodSebbe
Ingame Nick: Sebbe
Any information?: Just create an account.

Last edited:
Can't enter the website and Tibia.

Otland Nick: Zatjin
Ingame Nick: Zatjin
Any information?: Create an acc.

Are you connected to hamachi server? YOU MUST BE CONNECTED TO HAMACHI (NAME: hundered )

On hamachi click : network > connect to network > name of network is : hundered
and there is no password. Click ok and you're connected.

It is not, it was offline due to making changes ;d. It's online now.

Back