• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server anti-logout to keep players

how long he should be banned?

• 3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 months

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7 months

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andronico

Reaction score
Hello
I would like to inform that club 14 from chile has anti-logout on trainning areas to keep players on line, its not fear for people who is starting with new server play against this type of behaivior, and its not the first time on his historial record as you can see on the picture. Hes been banned several times and insist and keep doing in it.
2dt9o4p.png
ab11sl.png

As you can see, its normal for him do this, hes been banned from 2009-2012 and 1014 and he still doesnt learn, its goes against all the rules and fair play.
its not fear for those people who really wanna play fear!!!!

its time to do something about it, punish him harder to make him learn about this issue.

Hope you guys understand my position and wish you the best.

Sincerely
Phoenix Black

Last edited:
"keep players on line, its not fear for people who is starting with new server play against this type of behaivior" So many mistakes mate
Fair,Online Who ARE (is plural multiple u dont use "is") Behavior Hope uhave learned something.

My eyes hurt's so much when i am reading this.

Back