• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SERVER BANANANDO (BLESS DOWN!!)

Aahaha Blessed dont choke on the bananas now

I'm actually making fun of them always saying they dominando server but gz guess u couldn't figure that out bro!!! and get one fucking thing in your head for once because im tired of this shit talking about wm my team and all that bs, we have a diff time zone my team is on while yours its asleep

No good teams? Then make one n fight or gtfo

ok
'DECENT TEAM, WITH DECENT PLAYERS'
to make it easy for you small brain german
noob kom vechten rotterdam centraal

which decent players pik? I only see trash playing ;)

You know its hard to warmode a charloving guild and stop shit talking on forums and fight in game lets see if ur a "Decent Player"

You know its hard to warmode a charloving guild and stop shit talking on forums and fight in game lets see if ur a "Decent Player"

Oh how naive you are.

If you would pay attention when you have forum fights you would know he doesn't play. I don't blame him, the skill of players n this server is very low, not worth wasting time on. I mean unless you want to fight vs shitty forum fighters.

That's always fun!

Th
Oh how naive you are.

If you would pay attention when you have forum fights you would know he doesn't play. I don't blame him, the skill of players n this server is very low, not worth wasting time on. I mean unless you want to fight vs shitty forum fighters.

That's always fun!

Then wuts the need for him to even reply

Why wouldnt I reply? It's my honest opinion. I dont even count myself as a decent player anymore nowadays since I havent played tibia active for 2 years. I think back then were just way more decent players around on OT.. like Ziorr, Raber, Bob, Mayhem, Jet, Gnorfen, Wishot, Mikel and many more..

Back