• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server bugging

TomteJefhel

Reaction score
just wanna let you know the server is bugging almost evrything is going like 15 times its regular speed, Snusmumriken, master fusion and lots of others have died from mosters and summons that attack you like crazy, mana is going up like crazy.. you get kicked for beeing idle after 1 minute... evrything started after a rat plauge in thais, dosent know if that helps. the npc's are spamming their messages like crazy.

Please fix this fast!
Signed all the players enjoying your server.

This might help. Shows how fast the frags timer is decreasing.

icpatz.jpg

Killed at Level 185 by TiimSoloed (he summoned monsters and killed me while i was red skull), would appreciate if you would get me my stuffz and levels back

If the staff can reset the server to 1 or 2 hours ago, and put 1 day of x2 exp or something, thanks

I don't feel like there should be any bonus for this happening, just get rid of the rat raid(probably what caused it) and reset the server about an hour back. problem solved.

I don't feel like there should be any bonus for this happening, just get rid of the rat raid(probably what caused it) and reset the server about an hour back. problem solved.

Men, much ppl died, and im sure anyone died without blessings, or with red skull, by a simple rat, rotworm...

lol,yeah we are still low levels xD

- - - Updated - - -

Men, much ppl died, and im sure anyone died without blessings, or with red skull, by a simple rat, rotworm...

i didn't die to a rat/rotworm.. i got killed at plaguesmiths..

Seems like that damn leap second fucked us up. (If you are interested, you could read more about it here: debian - Anyone else experiencing high rates of linux server crashes today? - Server Fault)

We are lucky that our dedicated server didn't crash completely, as that would have given us a rollback to the last serversave. IceChaws server did that, so as for now, we should be pretty happy with the outcome. As you might understand, this is nothing that was our fault as it affected everyone running the same operating system as we are.

Back