• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Server cannot connect to MYSQL?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Hi. For some reason server cannot connect to the MYSQL server. More info than that i don't have. I can connect to the mysql server fine both through navicat and phpmyadmin, I can edit databases etc easy but when i start the server it crash because it can't connect to MYSQL server. If anyone have ideas what could be wrong please post or teamviewer to assist me in this buizness.

Thanks

Go into phpmyadmin and under users create a new account, leave all the box's that are ticked as you see them dont change and create a password for it EG: Username = Bob Password = 12345 Once that account has been made on the left side of the screen on the phpmyadmin home page click the database so you can enter it, it will be named the same as your username (bob). Once in there import your mysql database into that account you just made. So the Database is opend under the account Bob. Go to config.php in your server and find.

sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "bob" <-----------------------Same as the username in the database
sqlPass = "12345" <---------------------Same password that you set in the database
sqlDatabase = "bob" <-------------------Same as the sqlUser if you followed my steps.
sqlFile = "mysql.sql" <-------------------Name of the database you important (mysql.sql is default in the schemes folder)

And it should work after that.

Back