• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server completely frozen when casting spells

Webtimize

Pro Grammer
Solutions
Reaction score
Heya there.

Currently working on a custom map, walking around and trying all the spots that i've mapped.
The only problem is, when I try any spell (exana pox, utani hur up/down) my server will completely freeze. All the house-spells are working, combat spells somehow now.

I am currently using `tfs 0.3.6 v8`.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue, or do I just need to hook myself up with another clean distro?

Done some research. In the original server, only a GM or higher could execute spells sucesfully without crashing the server.

I've downloaded a fresh tfs 0.3.6 with default datapack and a datapack from the forums.
Server is still freezing when casting a spell on regular characters.

Do you also have this with an other server? Already tried different dlls?
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/XJMxa/0.3.6dlls.rar

I've tried the dlls, still occuring.

I've never tried another server tbh. The problem could be my self compiled console, but can't rlly test that since the default 32bit and 64bit executables won't start.

It is only happening on normal characters. Invalid mana/premium/level will send a cancelmessage instead.

Last edited:
-- BUMP

Server is still crashing, even with other data folders, libs or executables.
Currently running it on Windows 7, rig is not the problem since it used to work before.

Is it all of your spells that crashes the server?
Have you tried 0.4? I like it more than 0.3.6 and recomend it to others(my own opinion xD)
I can take a look at it if you want to, just send me a pm!

Server is crashing cause you somehow bugged one of your players magic levels. Look in your database after the bugged player and fix him. its something with his skills that bugs him or her

Server is crashing cause you somehow bugged one of your players magic levels. Look in your database after the bugged player and fix him. its something with his skills that bugs him or her
thats what I thought and asked if it was happening with just normal players!

but forgot about the post haha check that

Back