• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Crash (House bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpekkarN

Reaction score
Hello someone crash my server with house bug on tfs 0.3.6 and i dont know how to fix it. I haved removed house commands but it should be nice to have the house commands to. How to fix?

They put * as content for house invitations/subowners/door access lists (aleta sio/som/grav). Currently there isn't any public fix for this.

Find out was it crashing in the previous versions and possibly revert it to the last working one.

you can delate this command and say to all players that who want buy house come to you and you change the house to the player that buy it without the command

I got to much players to go to evryone who want to but a house :/ And i want the aleta sio command aswell

I got to much players to go to evryone who want to but a house :/ And i want the aleta sio command aswell

Solutions for this problem:
1. Source Edit.
or
2. Change distribution to 0.4 or 0.3.5pl1
or
3. Change to Linux (House bug aint affected there)
or
4. Aleta som is enough

Debian is faster then Ubuntu, Ubuntu is easier to learn then Debian, Crashlog can be made by using the search function of otland.

I'm not sure if on 0.4 the house bug is still affected on Windows but Linux is the better solution since it wont happen there.

Debian is faster then Ubuntu, Ubuntu is easier to learn then Debian, Crashlog can be made by using the search function of otland.

Thats not the case, Ubuntu use serveral of the debian packages. Depending on your setup they should have the same performance. If you really need to get a boost out of it, try fedora (better) or gentoo (fastest).

We are still talking stuff that are almost not noticable with the same setup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back