• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server crash (picture of error on console!)

RoHaN-OTs

RoHaN-OTs.com
Reaction score
8gzTKcUIK7.png

:confused:

P.S.
This is not a Machine issue, i tried another .exe, and this error does NOT popup. But, the problem is that I don't have the source for that .exe, but I have for this one.
If you're not going to help, please don't comment!

Attachments

Last edited:
Memory leak :)

Btw? why would you have 24gb ram for an OT o_O and 12 CPUs? Don't you know anything about OTs?

For a real map you won't need more then 8 GB lol
so to have 24gb your map have to be 2-3x a real map ;s

And the CPUs...
Tibia only uses it when loading a Script lol, i've hosted 100+ players on a p4 and never gotten 100% CPU usage..
Would be enough with one of those kernels

Memory leak :)

Btw? why would you have 24gb ram for an OT o_O and 12 CPUs? Don't you know anything about OTs?

For a real map you won't need more then 8 GB lol
so to have 24gb your map have to be 2-3x a real map ;s

And the CPUs...
Tibia only uses it when loading a Script lol, i've hosted 100+ players on a p4 and never gotten 100% CPU usage..
Would be enough with one of those kernels
Not possible.. and the 24gb ram just came as a "+" as I needed a cpu with 3.6 ghz. mega uber high exp rated server is the reason, and cpu got over 50% all the time on 4gb ram 3.2ghz x)
tons of players dealing zillions(109237401238912478921) damage..

your brain have ddos attack
btw.
it was necessary does not to make enemies
ok. a guy bots on ur server, gets banned, and threats that he'll ddos the server if he doesn't get unban + infinite hp, what wud u do smartass?
updated first post.. please read

Have you modified the sources anything or?
I recall I fixed the house bug thing only. but after 2h~the server crashes with my own compiled .exe, even with removed house commands.. and my compiled version gets 3541 kb while the fixed .exe(without source) is 6000+ kb :s
both are 0.3.6pl1..

Back