• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Server Crash TFS 0.4 3777 r19

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello, so I am running my server on a Linux and for some reason, my server can be turned online but it crashes, nobody can log in. This happened when I accidentally "ctrl+c"(tried to copy error in console) but server crashed, and then I turned it back on and closed Putty but didn't know that it would actually close the server .... But now when I turn it on, it comes "Server is now online" and then under:
Code:
tfs: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:46: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_destroy(&internal_mutex)' failed.
Aborted

I can enter account but not character.

I need this fixed as soon as possible. My server is currently countdown on OTServlist... My players are waiting!

Kill server process, then start it in a new screen. If you don't know how to kill, just reboot machine.

Also when I reboot, I can start server without that error, but after a few logins, I don't see any more text in the screen, it just freezes & I can connect to account but not character, still.

So when I start the server, it starts, some players log in but when some broken characters login (which is a couple of them since they were online when I did the "ctrl+c" thing) the server stops, I can get on account but not character..

Okay.
I've fixed the issue.

I found a solution to fix the broken characters. Basically, I insert a report as "violent name" into table "bans" and then the player can log in without crash, but it's name is "Account manager", then I unban that character and that character is no longer broken.

The only problem is that I don't know which players are broken until they actually log in and I see the server crash again, lol. I need to figure something out.

However, I won't need help from you guys anymore.
Please close thread.

Last edited by a moderator: