• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Crash when put item on depot

eubrunomiguel

Reaction score
I use rev 3777 .19 , the items.otb and .xml are the same in remeres and server.

When I try to open the depot on remeresmapeditor it does not show TOWN ID on it,
and when I try to put a item on server, the server crashes without any log. help?

Code:
    <item fromid="2589" toid="2592" article="a" name="locker">
        <attribute key="type" value="depot" />
        <attribute key="containerSize" value="30" />
    </item>

I tried tol change .otb and everything and it still goes down

Edit: I did many tests and conclued that the problem is on the map.otbm but I dont know how to fix because seems that everything is alright

up

Last edited by a moderator:
It does when I try to edit with rme 3.0, else does not.
I made some tests, the depot does not bug when the map client on map editor is 8.50. Mine is 8.60 or 8.54, when I try to convert to 8.50... well, lets just say that is not an option.

Use the client from your server in Remere and use the items.xml and otb from your server in that client in Remere.

This is just to use the right ones (difference in items in Remere is because of the items.xml and items.otb that is added in Remere), since you said there was a difference in client and Remere versions.
How does it look like, the properties of your depot, when you use the items.xml/otb of your server in Remere?

I reinstalled the map editor and now the town id is showing, but it still make the server crash.
What is weird is that sometimes it doesn't crash, specially when you try to put a item on depot chest before putting in the main locker.
Depot Proprieties
ID 2591
"locker"
Depot ID: Thais

Edit: I just noticed that the server only crash when i try to put countable items on depot. (eg 1x cc or 100x cc, 1x banana or 100x banana) except when I open a container inside the dp and drag it .. but when i try to put items like backpacks, legs, helmets, shields it doesnt crash

Last edited:
Back