• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Server crash when trading with npc after adding #2130 from otservbr

trustjah

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've pick this commit Changeable npc currency by dex-89 · Pull Request #2130 · opentibiabr/otservbr-global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otservbr-global/pull/2130) from the otservbr repo
but the client is crashing every time i trade with a NPC. is it incompatible with my 10.95 client or what is going wrong here?
I already updated my spr/dat file.
When i try to trade using OTCv8 no trade window opens and no client crash either.
Console isn't throwing errors.
I'm using some version of TFS1.2

TibCrash1.png

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
tfs 1.2 and otservbr code are WAY too different to be compatible, you will need way more changes than the ones in this commit

I know the code differs alot.
I can hack my way around this but it seemed like a tiny change, the code added/removed really isn't all that much to be honest. the modal windows just doesn't want to open on these 2 NPC's due to some incorrect bytes? i don't really know.
Well i have reverted the commit and i'll add a workaround to implement trading silver/gold tokens, this piece of code just looked a bit cleaner.

Thanks for responding!

Last edited: