• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server crash without reason, without error...

Barbyn

Founder of Granaria 09/10
Reaction score
Hello!

I don't know why this happen because it has no error, it just randomly restarts and gives no error or bug report.
It is TFS 0.3.6pl1, high exp, a lot of damage dealing and healing, high mana and hp amounts.
If it matters, I have AMD Phenom II X4 945, 4GB RAM, 32bit OS.

Picture is below and as you can see, no error, it just restarts... :(
Two of the house commands have been removed and in-game guild management is also disabled.
On the nights, it never crash when there are not a lot of people online, maybe around 10 people.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks and regards! :)
I will supply more info if so is needed.

It's possible there is an item that is causing the crash, I'd recommend checking into your items.xml, items.otb, and make sure the dat and spr files are the correct for the protocol version.

Does the client show any errors when the server crashes?

It's possible there is an item that is causing the crash, I'd recommend checking into your items.xml, items.otb, and make sure the dat and spr files are the correct for the protocol version.

Does the client show any errors when the server crashes?
How do you mean client error? You mean the debug crash report and send report? Otherwise, no.

Might be an item too...

@googlexd,wipflash I don't think it's wrong with the distro...

Last edited:
Back