• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crash

The extros

Reaction score
Hey im using
otx and my server is.geting crash irregularly and suddenly, doesnt give any error, it just close... Where can i see what script is making the ot crash??
Thnks

I have the same problem, but Mysql isn't started correctly in my computer. But I have a crashes of TFS randomly for 5-8h. Any ideas? What's the problem? Mysql or creaturescripts in TFS?
@all Error 200002 and Error while saving player XXX is the same problem of Mysql or error in TFS Engine or what? I have a clearly TFS from otland and? A lot of bugs. Any ideas?

Please compile your server with flag: __ EXCEPTION_TRACER __ (sorry if I wrong write that) next as man of Polish forum give me idea: enable bug reports to server using that command in cmd: program.exe > textfile.txt/.log. Maybe it helps, I think, and put all values in this topic of created in the past .txt or .log file.

edit: Maybe it's true: maybe creaturescripts (files) are interrupted.

Back