• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crash??

It was a DDoS attack, but now everyone should be able to reach the server again.

once again, awesome, i was @ demonz <3 and i didnt knew there were problems before because noone was so kind to put any kind of information into the game that there are some kiddos ddosing

My 3rd attempt at fucking POI, if I die now and end up back out fucking side ill be gone from this shit server..

Seriousness in this server? I be laugh?

With a server with this capacity of people must have a minimum of care to respect, we are going, that is what i think.
I have killed by two kicks and where is the warning that the server is having problems? The length of them? The whether or not it is safe to go out hunting? Lack of information and exaggerated i see.

I understand that you have things to do, a life between them, but here the people pay for a service, by conditions of formality and delivery to the work you do. That i did not pay for making me a little more powerful, or have objects, i am adult enough to help the server where I play progresses, to avoid these things today that are happening and to make matters worse i see no where a message alert of the attacks received.

So, the next time analyze it carefully occur when these types of problems, to inform the people, do not think that it is a very costly work.

You all should've stopped getting exp since the 1st kick, it's not even safe after one hour, I thought you all knew about this, but stop insulting the server and/or the creators, it's something out of their hands.

Anyone haven't got any IDEA about what's going on exactly...
So please stay in protection zone and we don't recommend you to go hunt or anything else.

Is it just me that cannot reach the server?
It cannot be just me -.-

Cannot even connect to the website or the server..
No wonders they both run on the same server I guess xD

Back