• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loreci say to me in facebook ... We nuked ot to me dont kill his member guild afk ... Lol

Loreci say to me in facebook ... We nuked ot to me dont kill his member guild afk ... Lol

Lorenci is talking bull.... He cant take a server down like this. It was a crash for sure.. no ddos attack was involved what so ever.

Lol having fun posting random Gifs and photos? xD

Yeah, I have to finish my work, but i dont friking want to !!! Just checking some Tumblr to see if i get more funny GIFTS

- - - Updated - - -

Blondes...

blondes.gif

blondes2.gif

blondes3.gif

Last edited:
It wasn't a DDoS attack or a server crash. It was some script the reseller of the datacenter we're using had setup which would suspend our server if we had not paid (although we had told him when we would pay, so this was his mistake). He told us that it would never suspend the server again in the future, so hopefully something like this won't ever happen again and luckily it happened only two hours after the server save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back