• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashes if 2 people @1 spot! Rep ++

Skitscher

Reaction score
So HiHo otlanders!

My server crashes if 2 people are @1 spot.
That only happens if 2 people go down a ladder, hole or something like that. After using e.g. the ladder both players stand at the same place (can you follow me? :D).
If now 1 player moves 1 sqm away the server crashes...

Hope you understand my english guys xD

Thanks in advance! Hope you also could solve my problem :D

We really need to know more about your server if we are to have any chance of solving your issue.
Please let us know what distribution and version you are running and include in this description any source changes you have made.
E.g. I am running TFS 0.3.6 pl 1 and I have edited the source so that magic walls and fire bombs don't give my players PZ.

Also while you test your problem, please make sure you are not testing on your GM/GOD. Make sure you are using two normal characters.

Thanks =D

oh forgotten that :D
I'm using TFS 0.3.6 pl 1, too. No edited source and my server don't crash... the tibia.exe get's an error.
Sorry for that inconvience (=

Edit: Tibia version: 8.6

Edit2:
It also happen if I go up/down/teleport and a monster is on that spot --> Tibia.exe crash
Server don't get any errors )=

Edit3^^:

Last edited:
Pretty strange.
I don't really know what the problem is, but I would suggest redownloading/unzipping a fresh version of 0.3.6pl1 and using that .exe file. Also redownload/unzip the dll pack while you are at it.

Sorry I cant be of more help!

Back