• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashes ... ?

Provocateur

google my name
Reaction score
When is this gonna end? I've just lost over 150kk ...

Just a simple question, when? (if ever :$)

Cheers mates!

Never?
Talaturen dosn't care, we've already been told he dosn't care as long as people keep donating the server will keep running.. I mean when was the last time you seen a GM online? lol.. The sad thing is people are still donating to a dead server lol..

According to the log files, there are no recent crashes. It is possible that the server was unreachable for other reasons (such as network maintenance at the data center), but the server did not crash so data should not have been lost.

According to the log files, there are no recent crashes. It is possible that the server was unreachable for other reasons (such as network maintenance at the data center), but the server did not crash so data should not have been lost.

Yeah well, I don't know how to define it ... a sudden freeze and then kick ... and then the server was unreachable for a while ... After I logged back, all the items that I put from my depot into my house like an hour before, were gone. For me it looked like a "roll-back" but "roll-back" for the houses not for depots. I don't know how these things work ....

Anyway, yeah, lost a lot, and YES! I know there's nothing I could do about it ... I just lost interest in playing >.<

Thanks for the reply though! See ya around!

Talaturen your never online to notice anything!!!!! there was 3 crashes within 8 hours when i was playing the other day and the crash also duplicated some of the items id picked up from my gh which i had picked up from there before crash.. SORT YA SERVER OUT PEOPLE ARE PAYING REAL LIFE CASH FOR THIS SERVER AND FOR WHAT? Bugs all over, when was the last time someone got banned?
to be honest the server sucks ass!

Talaturen your never online to notice anything!!!!! there was 3 crashes within 8 hours when i was playing the other day and the crash also duplicated some of the items id picked up from my gh which i had picked up from there before crash.. SORT YA SERVER OUT PEOPLE ARE PAYING REAL LIFE CASH FOR THIS SERVER AND FOR WHAT? Bugs all over, when was the last time someone got banned?
to be honest the server sucks ass!
yeah i agree with you knightss, i alrdy lost 69kk cash in my depot dunno how well i dont even care about this ot and my items i just log to talk with friends and 95 % friends quited ya here... so w8 someone day maybe u get deleted due to server crashes HAAHAH but we will remember this ot had a lot of fun here

Taratulen is doing his best DUDES STOP GETTING OM HIM!!!
its like my life no time to really play ... so much homwork etc ...
and i think he has same shit ...

yeah i agree with you knightss, i alrdy lost 69kk cash in my depot dunno how well i dont even care about this ot and my items i just log to talk with friends and 95 % friends quited ya here... so w8 someone day maybe u get deleted due to server crashes HAAHAH but we will remember this ot had a lot of fun here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yu HaD NoT ANY CC BcUZ yOu aRe payinG real MoneY To HaVe a SEX WiTH Sir Hard ???????

Back