• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashes

JuggaloClown

Reaction score
Just started a server today and im having problems with frequent crashes. I'm using TFS 0.2.9 and i crash about once every couple of hours. I know TFS is more stable then that so it has to be something else.
I really need help because the server crashes at night when im sleeping, and only saves once a day so ppl lose everything.

I'm here to ask what it could be. What are things on my map that could possibly cause a crash? (example: missing floor tile under a wall, something like that) Or maybe something in npc's/quests that could cause a crash?

I let my server run all night and not 1 person logged on and it crashed 3 times, does that mean its the server?
Also, i dl'd the new 0.3 of Forgotten and it seems my databse is "malformed" when i try to use it. I'm guessing something has changed in the way the player files are read. Is there a way around this?

Edit: Updated to 0.2.12 and it seems much better, ty Tala!

Last edited:
Back