• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Crashing After Killing Some Monsters

wishy85

GOD Smokey
Reaction score
Ok ive got a mate in rl who is helping me test my 8.6 ot at this point of time when and after u kill a dragon lord or a crystal spider at this point of time anyways can anyone help me out im gettn an error with my server.exe its saying its not responding and it closes off i have no errors in my server when it does it so i dont no wat it could be i mean its only crashing when u kill or after u kill a dragon lord or a crystal spider i havent seen if any other monsters crash it but i need help thank you.
NaxedOt 8.6
and if u hate naxedot help me using tfs skill :p since my ot has tfs scripts in it
and works fine with tfs scripts

ok now ive found 6 monsters that crash the server after u kill them someone help me plz and there not custom monsters there normal monsters the list is
Lizard Sentinel
Dragon Lord
Giant Spider
Crystal Spider
Bog Raider and Demons i dont no if there is any more but i need help asap there is no point having an ot if it crashes after killing a monster :(

and its crashing with no errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
might have to try that thanks

hmm duno wat the problem but i went put my backup server up and its working fine now must of been something i put in :/ which sux cos im put alot of stuff in

Last edited by a moderator:
Back