• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashing (not enough memory)

Kingi

Reaction score
Hi my problem is that, when im trying to start my server i always get an error that says "not enough memory", and suddenly the server just crashes

I have changed .exe file many times but all of them crashes someone knows why?

Rep++

Solution
I'd suggest to have at least 8GB of ram for any server
Can you please back that statement up with your reason?
I have no problems running an Evo custom map with 2GB ram. (I have even run it with 1GB ram before).
An original tibia based map should run fine on 4GB.

Hi my problem is that, when im trying to start my server i always get an error that says "not enough memory", and suddenly the server just crashes

Rep++

Try: \/
I dont know, i have changed datapack many times too but its still dont work..
I got 2 users on my computer can that take ram ?

By the way, how much memory you actually need to run a server with 50-100 players on Real Map server 7.6?
I have 6GB and it seems to be fine, but not sure ;P

I'd suggest to have at least 8GB of ram for any server
Can you please back that statement up with your reason?
I have no problems running an Evo custom map with 2GB ram. (I have even run it with 1GB ram before).
An original tibia based map should run fine on 4GB.

Rep++

Try: \/

Solution
Back