• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server crashing on another host. DEMON?!

Swiff

Reaction score
So, first of all.. It seems to only happen when many players are around a monster that has the looktype of a demon. So far it happend about 15 times in a row when testing. First it happend alot when doing an anihilator like quest. Then it happend while doing some team hunting on custom demon monsters, and then we crashed the server 15 times in 15 minutes when killing these.

I checked the loot table and removed a few things, just because they made me paranoid. After a long time of trial and error we still eneded up with the demon monster being at fault.
However, just to make sure it was the demon that was at fault, I set up same server at my own local host, invited the same friends and tried again. No crashes.
We killed countless of these and still no crashes.

The public server is now running, and without failure. But noone is doing the anihilator-like quest or killing those custom demons.
We also thought it could be a problem with having a party, but that was not the cause either.

Ideas? I am totally confused with this.

TFS 3.6pl1

- - - Updated - - -

- It's the reflect damage attribute on items. The reflect works, but it seems that it may crash the server randomly. Too bad, such a nice feature.

Last edited:
Back