• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server does not launch!

bigdarian

Reaction score
after successfully building my server following tutorial under Setting up your first server | OTS Guide (https://docs.otland.net/ots-guide/running-your-first-ot-server/setting-up-your-first-server) on the step "server files" I am not able to simply execute theforgottenserver-x64 (my conf) since the directory it is being created in does not include even config.lua. Does anybody know if I should set up the output directory to other path or better add some other files to the output dir?
Did you add a new file called config.lua and added everything from config.dist to config.lua?

Thank you guys I already solved this problem yesterday and the server is online, but now I have another one, if I am following this Setting up your first server | OTS Guide (https://docs.otland.net/ots-guide/running-your-first-ot-server/setting-up-your-first-server) they encourage you to do use "Znote AAC" to set up your account on server, and it just DOES NOT WORK. I wonder who was so "smart" writing this tutorial since almost nothing here is working without additional hours of troubleshooting on what could cause the problems. very user friendly though. Does anybody have idea of how to use ZnoteAAC correctly, because when I extract it to the "www" folder of my UniServer and try view www than I simply get "HTTP ERROR 500" which is slightly hard to troubleshoot. Thanks for helping
Post automatically merged:

Ok I guess I solved it but now when I launch OtClient, enter name, password, server and port I get "Only clients with protocol 13.10 allowed!". Any ideas how to fix it?

Last edited:
Thank you guys I already solved this problem yesterday and the server is online, but now I have another one, if I am following this Setting up your first server | OTS Guide (https://docs.otland.net/ots-guide/running-your-first-ot-server/setting-up-your-first-server) they encourage you to do use "Znote AAC" to set up your account on server, and it just DOES NOT WORK. I wonder who was so "smart" writing this tutorial since almost nothing here is working without additional hours of troubleshooting on what could cause the problems. very user friendly though. Does anybody have idea of how to use ZnoteAAC correctly, because when I extract it to the "www" folder of my UniServer and try view www than I simply get "HTTP ERROR 500" which is slightly hard to troubleshoot. Thanks for helping
Post automatically merged:

Ok I guess I solved it but now when I launch OtClient, enter name, password, server and port I get "Only clients with protocol 13.10 allowed!". Any ideas how to fix it?
I can help you to setup it later when im home if you want

Back