• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SERVER DOMINADO

It was nice war.
Finally we have almost normal war on shadowcores, I would like to more wars like today.

Kinda sad how they think they are good now that was the first and only warmode you will ever win against us enjoy your victory!

we will see ;)
I don't get it, why are you so happy? you should be embarrassed that you only won by 2 frags when you had 10 players more + higher lvls but nvm, for me it was fun.

I don't get it, why are you so happy? you should be embarrassed that you only won by 2 frags when you had 10 players more + higher lvls but nvm, for me it was fun.
Average Level 274 < wipe again

Average Level 260 < revolution

btw : yes we was more ppl and u fighted good , nothing else to say.
good war , keep it going.

Average Level 274 < wipe again

Average Level 260 < revolution

btw : yes we was more ppl and u fighted good , nothing else to say.
good war , keep it going.
ok But look your guild 102 members
we have only 45 members :p

hahaha Calar losed against noobs from Calmera aka Revolution GRATZ JORDI NOOB haha xD! / Its u last normal fight today im staying on party till 04.00 night :) but now im on home so if u will have fight i will log in with 15-20 ppl to make some ues and sds skulls

hahaha Calar losed against noobs from Calmera aka Revolution GRATZ JORDI NOOB haha xD! / Its u last normal fight today im staying on party till 04.00 night :) but now im on home so if u will have fight i will log in with 15-20 ppl to make some ues and sds skulls

gj no life ;)

Vezir look my signature and stfu welcome shadowcores charlover :D

veziv party for u is play lol with 2 or 3 freinds at house so stfu and get a life

U were 45 online, we were 32 and u won 100:98 - there's nothing else what i have to say.
you litlte prick calar is leading on noob char u retard if the main chars was in the guild you wouldnt even take 5 frags idiot
so happy for kiling the seconds chars in warmode and acting like DOMINANDO? xD

you were on party till 4 am. and at 6 you posted on tibians forum? i think that you should get out from your computer because it smells like addiction

Dear majczal
Why do you still write in forum? Only what you say is that people are noobs and you are fantastic player.
You dont play here so leave from this forum.

you litlte prick calar is leading on noob char u retard if the main chars was in the guild you wouldnt even take 5 frags idiot
so happy for kiling the seconds chars in warmode and acting like DOMINANDO? xD

Xabor u're retarded as fuck... WE ARE IN THE SAME TEAM U IDIOT HAHAHAH

Back