• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server dominated

Kinazor

Reaction score
server dominated by kinazor and Moldy and Bielzor

Hunted lunarforce list!
Pepsi Twist
Odilli Paukaz
Pandah Magezor

Grtz!!

random who u team?? give u name
I quit lunarforce long time ago. and trust me if you ever played with me id fuck you up you fucking brazilian retard
proberlly using full attack on a mage get the fuck out of here ur not even a team your just 3 brazilian retards?

DOMINANDO!!!

Bielzor show me his power today!!!
They assemble like 4~5 people and went to the mighty hunting grounds of Yalahar(at magician quarter)
And have killed my level 120 moneymaker!

THEY'RE AWESOME, RUN!!!
THEIR POWER ARE GREAT, WE CAN'T WIN!!

Hi
Transfer
Harmonia
Yes

Still better than Shadowcores> Ava/Uespam 24/7 and after 1 hour battle 40 hour argueing in Forum who won, who is the best who is dominando blah blah blah.

Still better than Shadowcores> Ava/Uespam 24/7 and after 1 hour battle 40 hour argueing in Forum who won, who is the best who is dominando blah blah blah.

Thats only kaida we beat them in 1 wm and they go cry mode i havent seen them online since lool

Back