• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server down?

You_don%27t_say.png

There are over 1100 players online at the moment. I can't access the server though, so I would guess that there is some problem with the routing at the data center. We will investigate it further.

Hmm, had no problems the last 40 minutes, apart from 3 freezes, last freeze kicked me, down since :p

Hmm... I don't care what was that right now, but Support you shall again give us DOUBLE EXP trough next week...

Hmm... I don't care what was that right now, but Support you shall again give us DOUBLE EXP trough next week...

Go to the toilet and make double shit, you moron. Never ever again stupid double exp, ever. Double loot, but never exp..

All the deaths during this lag will be reset, right? I don't feel like losing 100k for blessings because of the server.

and now i am in poi with untostapable killing me :\ ,without potion and without bloker ,because he leave ,because server down hahahahahahahaha

Back