• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SERVER DOWN??

Popatrzcie na to z dobrej strony:) Ale tez dziwne-
Lunarforce dziala
Shadowcores-Nie
A to te same silniki:p i obydwa ich:) moze jakis update:D?

///

Look on the bright side :) But also strange-
Lunarforce - works
Shadowcores-No work
And this is the same engine: P and both of them :) maybe some update: D?

shadow i lunar nie stoją na tym samym silniku bo jak lunara pingowali to shadow normalnie śmigał a jak robi jakis uptade to pisze wiec poprostu byłcrash server obstawiam

CHCE KTOS KUPIC FULL AFK SKRYPTY MOJEJ ROBOTY NA BANUTE --2,-3,-4 DLA MSA I EK Z DEPOSITEREM POTION CHECKEREM ITD ?

Recent downtime, 2014-01-30: The server was unreachable this morning due to a DDoS attack. The server will be online again soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

shadow i lunar nie stoją na tym samym silniku bo jak lunara pingowali to shadow normalnie śmigał a jak robi jakis uptade to pisze wiec poprostu byłcrash server obstawiam

Co ty pierdolisz, Śilnik mogą mieć ten sam, i chuja ma to do tego, Liczy się host na którym stoi silnik

I think's its a DDoS, when the server came back online it was lagging as hell, then it went off again.

Back