• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server ETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he's going to ask for pictures of all of us, our documents, our parents's signature, airplane ticket etc. just to prove that it's the truth.
Man, he's weirdo. Just because he got 25 asslicking guys, 1 asslicking girl, and an ot made by map tracking and just adding scripts into it doesn't mean he's so smart. Let's deal with it :)
If Buttholes said that 2+2=6969696901530152 you would say "I agree."

Now he's going to ask for pictures of all of us, our documents, our parents's signature, airplane ticket etc. just to prove that it's the truth.
Man, he's weirdo. Just because he got 25 asslicking guys, 1 asslicking girl, and an ot made by map tracking and just adding scripts into it doesn't mean he's so smart. Let's deal with it :)

Oh Noeez! Please tell me I'm not from Canada
lZqqy.jpg

WHY!?

Last edited:
well this will never end?
i didnt even wanted to read it ...
its like 2 parents ... allways the mom wins and right now its mark cuz he owns this place^^

I recall him saying he was in Miami too when his IP said Bosnia, when I confronted him with that he said that his mobile network doesn't have an IP, but yet he was posting on the forum with it. Just don't bother with this clown who pulls facts from his ass.

You are stupid. Why do you switch topic and talk about Miami? Hahaha. That was insane trolling about Miami tho.
Tell me more how smart you are!

Says the asslicker himself.

NSIO3.png

GihH8.png

GuwhI.png

ddi9M.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back