• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server for 10.54 - 10.71 (Map Quality)

Zoriax_

Owner|Antarctica Ots
Reaction score
Where Can i find the Newest Version Who accept 10.54 - 10.71 Map ??

Last edited:
I am not 100% sure but i believe there is no release for that yet. PLEASE correct me if i am wrong Otland.

TFS 1.1 does not accept protocols newer that 10.41 for the moment. You will have to wait for it to be updated.

@dominique120 can you explain why not? i'm waiting since update 10.5 for a new otb :(

There is no new OTB because the developers dont feel like/have the time/the desire/the will to update it. Same goes for the server. There are not many developers on the TFS project and you must remember these people have lives outside of the OT community.

People like @Mark and @Dalkon do all they can but you must realize that they are people, and just like the rest of use, have things to do and cant be hooked developing the server.

If you want it then wait for it. If you dont want to wait for it do it yourself and help out with the server you use.

There is no new OTB because the developers dont feel like/have the time/the desire/the will to update it. Same goes for the server. There are not many developers on the TFS project and you must remember these people have lives outside of the OT community.

People like @Mark and @Dalkon do all they can but you must realize that they are people, and just like the rest of use, have things to do and cant be hooked developing the server.

If you want it then wait for it. If you dont want to wait for it do it yourself and help out with the server you use.
Okei dominique120 , Thanks :D

Back