• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Has Been Lagging For Days! DDos Attacks Talaturen?

Strawberry

Designer Mapper
Reaction score
Are you currently working with the lagg issues? Because it's not playable. My client shows heavy lags 24/7.

Seems like it's mainly people from Sweden that are affected by this.

It doesn't look like an attack would have caused this when looking at the logs. It's more likely due to changes we made during the last server save (kernel update, a lot of tcp settings being fine tuned, and enabled the software firewall).

I might revert some of the changes at the next server save to see if it makes any difference, but I've been online since the last server save and haven't been kicked.

It doesn't look like an attack would have caused this when looking at the logs. It's more likely due to changes we made during the last server save (kernel update, a lot of tcp settings being fine tuned, and enabled the software firewall).

I might revert some of the changes at the next server save to see if it makes any difference, but I've been online since the last server save and haven't been kicked.

Well some ppl don't get kicked at all but alot of ppl incluuding me get kicked very often today, i never had kick before on this server so something is wrong.

Well some ppl don't get kicked at all but alot of ppl incluuding me get kicked very often today, i never had kick before on this server so something is wrong.

Same here... Last mine disconnect was on server crash after that everything was working fine.
Today lagging rlly bad and dc'ed few houers ago.

We applied some changes just a few minutes ago, please try to relog and see if there's any difference. This is only for players who started lagging today though, if you were lagging yesterday there's not much we can do about it.

Back