• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server is back online!

I would be quiet Montefori cause i raped your ass multiple times ;P

i pwned u on my druid
i think you already know it's now ;)
i pwned ur chra james and natalia
ops .. i did it again

hahah james = waste char now so dont get a boner over that just now mr lord monterfori!!

and you died how many times because of me 4? :D

LORD MONTERFORI DED BY MI PLX X4444 ?!?!???!

i think all of you should take this somewhere else and focus on what the threads for.. Thanks xD

@satan

shut the fuck up, you faggot

how old are you?

/thread

old enough to know that can't your boyfriend defend himself?
Also yeah is pretty stupid arguing over pointless stuff blahblahblah have a nice day :)

//James

Been there done that got the levels up ;)

haha sorry couldn't resist that one

//James

yea ive done it too, in fact i killed u james :) but im sure i got the other guys on this thread too.

Ahhhh! ! ! I wanna play T_T This is boring . . . Please Lock update it fast O_O Mop mop.

he said hes gunna update to 8.5 verry soon. so he might be doing that or he could just not be home

sorry to bring all ur hopes down but it doesnt take 24 hrs to update to 8.50 protocol

ugh there should b a co-owner or someone else who'll b able to bring the server back online when lock isnt able to

Back