• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server is runing but i cant conect to it. - Error downloading http://127.0.0.1/login.php - server replied: not found

wallace22

Reaction score
I was just able to compile and run a OTServBR Global server, but when i try to connect to it i got the error:

Error downloading http://127.0.0.1/login.php - server replied: not found

I used to have a 10.98 server, and when i tried to connect using my old server account i worked and went to the character list, so i thought i may be a conflict, i deleted the old database and created a new one with the same name with the new schema, but it didnt work

i'm using a tfs 1.3 fork called OTServBR-Global for tibia 12.20.

• config.lua, server console and phpmyadmin on the images
  • in the image is showing a domain on the tibia window because i try to put a domain in my pc host file to try to make it work =/

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
Client 12 loads character list from website instead of the server.
So your website needs to support it.

You can install latest version of Znote AAC:

and in config.php configure $config['gameserver'] to match the data in config.lua (serverName, port, ip etc).

Then character list will be loaded, and you can connect to the game.

and in config.php configure $config['gameserver'] to match the data in config.lua (serverName, port, ip etc).

Solution

Ok, progress has been made, i can see the character list now but when i try to connect this error appears:

Failed to establish connection to the game server.

in the config.php i edited:
$config['server_path'] to my path
$config['sqlUser'] to my user
$config['sqlPassword'] to my pass
$config['sqlDatabase'] to my DB
$config['client'] to 1200, also tried 1220
$config['gameserver'] ip 127.0.0.1, port 7172, name Open-TibiaBR (same as in my config.lua)

Attachments

If character list works but gameserver doesn't, then there is most likely a mismatch between config.php $config['gameserver'] and config.lua

Or the client is not configured properly like OT RSA key?

Perhaps the IP address is not 127.0.0.1 but a local or WAN IP?

Perhaps try a simpler serverName in config.php and config.lua

If character list works but gameserver doesn't, then there is most likely a mismatch between config.php $config['gameserver'] and config.lua

Or the client is not configured properly like OT RSA key?

Perhaps the IP address is not 127.0.0.1 but a local or WAN IP?

Perhaps try a simpler serverName in config.php and config.lua

Changed my ip to the local ip (192.168.25.27) and my server name to just 'tibia' and it started working, thank you so much!, man the devil is in the details with this things... i will have some fun with the server now =)

i did that ut it's not workig im using clean server and clean website

Back