• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server maintenance takes too long !

WORGEN

Mind Freak
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
like 10days ago i have opened my own OT
But when the ot Save OR Clean IT Takes Too Long. Like (10-15minutes)
How Can I Fix This?
Help Please!!!

You should provide with more information when you are asking for help. :p

Short list
- Map size
- TFS version
- Computer specifications
- Changed anything recently?

either you are using a really messed up distro or your pc is just way too slow

- - - Updated - - -

do other things on your pc take time to respond and sometimes cut out for a minute saying not responding?

if this is the case you may have a bad hard disk in your computer

Map Size : 107MB
Tfs Version : 0.4_svn
Pc Info : Ram 8gb Processor Intel(R) Xeon (R) CPU E5345 @ 2.33GHZ (4CPUS), ~2.3GHz

saveGlobalStorage = false
useHouseDataStorage = true
storePlayerDirection = false

i changed 1st line from true to false
and mid line to true instead of false

And i back them and still have this problem,!

if you are running in compatibility mode, try without it, update your .net framework, if you are using MySQL make sure the settings are set properly for both the mysql server and the ot servers connection to the mysql server, if you are using SQLite, switch to MySQL and see if it makes a difference, also, you did not answer the question of weather or not other programs hang and stop responding?

in your bios check and see if hardware virtualization is on, for some reason by default in some pcs these things are disabled when having it disabled decreases performance and limits the capabilities of processing.

if you are not running as administrator try doing so, if you are running as administrator try running it without it

run a disk check be sure that your not running on bad sectors.

Post your results here.

Back